Technology Services & Instructional Technology are pleased to announce our new Judson ISD eLearning 360 initiative, which is allowing learning to take place online in and out of the classroom at any time.
Today's students live in a very different world, always connected by a multiplicity of devices. They learn differently and have new expectations for how to learn. Judson ISD eLearning 360 is about both students and teachers learning together in a new way, with the same high expectations for achievement.
The Judson ISD eLearning 360 initiative includes several related offerings:
- Creation of a JISD Guest wireless network at all schools with wireless networks
- Supporting a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiative to give students greater access to using digital tools in the classroom
- Offering all students access via the MyJISD Portal to their Judson ISD files
- Offering secondary students access to use the Schoology social learning platform
- Offering secondary students Microsoft Live@Edu online Microsoft Office Web Apps, Outlook Live Email and Windows Live SkyDrive with 25GB of storage for student work
More information is available at: